Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bo'ness Fair

I'm very behind on the photo posting, apologies. I plan to get a few done over the next few days.

First off was Bo'ness Fairday. I'll post pictures of the arches etc over on my own photo blog, but here's a few of L enjoying Fair E'en. We were at the centre of one of the band parades, with them coming down the top of our street, looping round behind us to the bowling club just behind our house then marching back up ther next street over, effectively doing a circuit right round us. As a result, L got to stay up late and follow the band for a while.

First off, we met a local policeman in his police car, which was more interesting than the band.

Photobucket

I'm trying to encourage L to know that he can go to a policeman if he has a problem or can't find us - the policeman we spoke to was very pleased, he says too many parents use them as a threat!

Photobucket

Cheering the band

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?