Saturday, August 27, 2005
Today, I was mostly dressed by...
Daddy!




The trousers are size 1 - they're actually shorts and will fit him much better in a year's time :)
I have to say I quite liked the blue and orange together. He has checked shorts (featured here indeed) that are mostly orange, with that shade of blue and white in the check. I may try them with this blue t-shirt. The t-shirt part of a batch I dyed in that colour, long and short sleeved, in various sizes, bought ridiculously cheaply from Boots - I did some in orange, red and green as well having despaired of finding brightly coloured t-shirts. I still have some more which will be tie-dyed. One day!





The trousers are size 1 - they're actually shorts and will fit him much better in a year's time :)
I have to say I quite liked the blue and orange together. He has checked shorts (featured here indeed) that are mostly orange, with that shade of blue and white in the check. I may try them with this blue t-shirt. The t-shirt part of a batch I dyed in that colour, long and short sleeved, in various sizes, bought ridiculously cheaply from Boots - I did some in orange, red and green as well having despaired of finding brightly coloured t-shirts. I still have some more which will be tie-dyed. One day!


